Project Sales Administrator, Winchester, permanent
We are looking for a motivated and proactive project sales administrator to join one of Winchester's most innovative companies. Pure Home Technology is a leading smart home audio visual company, installing the latest smart technology into houses and businesses across the south. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a small team, in a fast-paced industry. Some previous experience in an administrative role would be advantageous.
The role will be quite varied. We’re looking for someone who is intuitive and happy to take on new challenges. For the right candidate, we’re offering either a full time or flexible part time position.
Salary is dependant on hours and experience.
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Working with suppliers and business partners
- Managing equipment ordering
- Preparing quotations
- Project invoicing
- Project management and scheduling
- Attending project meetings
- Project administration
- Handling daily client communication
- Honest and trustworthy
- Can use own initiative and is self-motivated
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.